- 1 st quarter tuition is due prior to the student's first class. Subsequent quarterly tuition is due November 15th, January 15th and March 15th. All tuition received after the 16th of the month will accrue a $10 late fee. An additional $5 fee will be added to your account for each calendar week tuition remains past due.
- Accepted forms of payment are personal checks (preferred), cash, money orders, PayPal and all major credit cards. Students who pay tuition with credit card or PayPal will be charged a one time $5 processing fee annually (with the first credit card transaction).
- Students with accounts that are more than 30 days past due will not be permitted to attend class unless a repayment agreement has been made with the office.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition is only refundable in the form of studio credit--and studio credit will only be given in full quarterly amounts. (See handbook for more details.) No partial quarters will be refunded.
- Tuition is not pro-rated or refunded for holidays, missed classes, scheduled closings or cancellations due to inclement weather. Credit may be applied to student accounts if classes are cancelled due to instructor illness, though this is not guaranteed .
- Private lesson fees are due no later than the time of the lesson. A $5 late fee will be charged for all private lesson fees not paid by the day of the lesson.
Withdrawal and Cancellation Policies
- Once registered for class, students will remain enrolled through the entire school year unless they notify the director/office in writing of intent to withdraw. If you do not notify the office in writing, you will continue to be billed and held responsible for tuition, even if your student stops attending class.
- If you/your student is considering withdrawing, we invite you to schedule an appointment with the director or your instructor. While we understand students may need to withdraw for a variety of reasons, we always encourage students to honor their commitment to class for the nine month school year whenever possible.
- If you need to cancel a private lesson, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged half the lesson fee. If you miss your lesson with no notice, you will be charged the full lesson fee.