PRIVATE BALLET CLASSES ONLINE
Until the Finger Lakes enters Phase 4 of reopening, we are offering private ballet training via Zoom
To schedule your lesson:
Call or text 585-237-8815 or email email@example.com
Summer and fall studio scheduled will be announced when we have more information about our reopening. Thank you for your patience!
Note: We do offer pre-professional training options for dedicated students interested in a serious pursuit of classical ballet. This training (including pointe and pre-pointe) is offered on a private and semi-private basis for the 2019-2020 school year due to the small nature of our school. Please contact us for more information!
Tuition Policies and Notes
- Tuition is based on the number of classes in the whole dance year (NOT the number of classes your child attends or the number of classes in each month), divided into equal installments for billing convenience.
- Tuition is factored to include two cancellations per class per year for inclement weather or instructor illness/personal leave. Beyond two cancellations, make up classes will be offered.
- Payment is due the first of each month by cash, check or credit card. Families may choose to sign up for autopay which will charge the on-file credit card on the 1st of each month, September - May. This is encouraged to avoid late fees.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE once paid. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
- You will be billed for all months or partial months your child is enrolled in the school, (even if they stop attending class) unless formal written notice of the child’s withdrawal from the class is given prior to the first of the month.
- We do not prorate tuition for missed classes for any reason, including illness, family vacations etc.