Due to the current state of emergency, all classes are now being conducted virtually! Come dance with us from the convenience of your living room.
VIRTUAL BALLET CLASSES
Contact us for pricing information:
585-237-8815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Dance (ages 3 - 4)
Saturdays 10:00 - 10:30 A.M.
Pre/Primary Ballet (ages 5 - 7)
Thursdays 4:00 - 4:30 P.M.
Beginning Ballet (ages 7 - 10)
Mondays 4:00 - 5:00 P.M.
Slow Intermediate Ballet (ages 11+ with prior experience)
Wednesdays 4:00 - 5:00 P.M.
Progressing Ballet Technique (Stretch & Strength)
Free to all enrolled students
Wednesdays 3:30 - 4:00 P.M.
Classes conducted via Zoom video meetings. Students need an internet connection and computer, smart phone or tablet with camera.
Note: We do offer pre-professional training options for dedicated students interested in a serious pursuit of classical ballet. This training (including pointe and pre-pointe) is offered on a private and semi-private basis for the 2019-2020 school year due to the small nature of our school. Please contact us for more information!
Tuition Policies and Notes
- Tuition is based on the number of classes in the whole dance year (NOT the number of classes your child attends or the number of classes in each month), divided into equal installments for billing convenience.
- Tuition is factored to include two cancellations per class per year for inclement weather or instructor illness/personal leave. Beyond two cancellations, make up classes will be offered.
- Payment is due the first of each month by cash, check or credit card. Families may choose to sign up for autopay which will charge the on-file credit card on the 1st of each month, September - May. This is encouraged to avoid late fees.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE once paid. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
- You will be billed for all months or partial months your child is enrolled in the school, (even if they stop attending class) unless formal written notice of the child’s withdrawal from the class is given prior to the first of the month.
- We do not prorate tuition for missed classes for any reason, including illness, family vacations etc.